1. Responsible for all purchases in the project and bring the bid.
2. organize the transfer of the materials of the Organization in coordination with the treasurer of the warehouse and from the warehouse.
3. follow up with the chief financial officer for payments to suppliers and bills on the organization.
Responsible for securing all requirements (water, food, cleaning materials, fuel).
5. inform the direct supervisor on all the developments that occur in the work through reports.
6. responsible for all maintenance of the devices in the project.
7. ready to move to the places required by business needs.
8. Assist in the completion of other duties required by the supervisor.
Qualification and Experience:
- A Minimum of 2 years of demonstrative experience in INGO/NGO or UN field (operations) with at least 2 years of field safety management experience included
- Experience in developing Supply chain technical tools guidelines and systems
- Strong assessment, evaluation, analysis and strategic planning skills
- IT literate, in MS – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Interpersonal communication and proven written / presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage under stressful conditions
· Fluency in Arabic and English is required.
- Abilities to work actively and interact with other people.
- Strong administrative ability and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, and cooperative working skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability and willingness to maintain confidentiality.
- High attention to detail and a high level of accuracy